1. Apple Cider Vinegar will help to relieve arthritis and muscle pain, and improve joint mobility. Take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water before each meal. Find here 10 uses of ACV for great health and at home.
2. Ginger can help soothe indigestion and cause you to burp out troublesome gas. The strong anti inflammatory properties in ginger are also excellent for dealing with muscle and arthritic pain. For best results, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of ground ginger to meals daily. Also read my article how to use ginger as a medicine. Adding ginger to your diet is also one of the 70 habits featured in my e-book 70 Powerful Habits For A Great Health which will guide you how to take positive steps to improve your wellness and overall health.
3. Use Garlic to treat that dreadful earache pain. Just 2 drops of warm garlic oil twice daily into your aching ear will clear it up without the use of prescribed medications. Also read my article how to use garlic as a medicine.
4. Cloves can give toothache a knockout punch. Chewing on a clove will ease tooth pain for up to two hours. It contains a powerful natural anesthetic, eugenol.
5. Turmeric. Studies have shown that turmeric is more effective at easing pain than aspirin and other similar chemical medications. It is a great help in the relieving of chronic arthritic pain and fibromyalgia. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon daily on any dish such as rice, veggies or meat. Read more about the amazing health benefits of turmeric. If you love turmeric and are interested in herbal remedies, you can find more useful information about turmeric and other herbs in my e-book the Herbal Remedies Guide. This guide will teach you how to treat common ailments using herbs.
6. Peppermint. Drinking peppermint tea may help to relieve sore throat and reduce feelings of upset stomach and abdominal pain caused by stress. The menthol in peppermint inhibits nerves that react to painful stimuli.
7. White Vinegar applied to a bee or wasp or jellyfish sting will neutralize the venom and relieve the pain.
8. Flaxseed. Recent research has shown that just 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed added to the daily diet, eases sore and painful breasts associated with the start of the menstrual cycle. There are a number of natural compounds in flaxseed which prevent estrogen spikes that can trigger breast pain. Applying flaxseed oil to the breast is also effective. Flaxseed is also one of the superfoods mentioned in my e-book about superfoods which is part of the Natural Health Revolution Program. This program will help you to achieve your health, nutrition and weight loss goals.
9. Cranberry juice cuts your risk of picking up a painful bladder infection. Cranberry juice flushes bacteria from the bladder by preventing bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall. Drink at least 2 glasses of the juice per day as soon as you notice the signs of bladder infection. Find here more information on how to treat urinary tract infection naturally.
10. Tomato juice help to relieve leg cramps. Leg cramps are usually caused by a potassium deficiency due to heavy perspiration during exercise or when it is flushed out by diuretics. Tomato juice, rich in potassium, will reduce your risk of these painful leg cramps. Take 2 glasses daily to keep cramps at bay.
11. Raw honey works wonders on sore throat and mouth sores. The natural enzymes in honey banish inflammation, help to destroy viruses and speed up the healing process. Cinnamon and honey mixed together are also promoted by Ayurvedic medicine and alternative medicine. In a paste form this mixture can be applied to the painful area and massaged into the skin. Mixing honey and cinnamon in a warm cup of water and drinking it on a regular basis has also shown to relieve arthritis symptoms.
12. Coffee with caffeine helps migraine pain to be relieved more quickly. Caffeine is a sword with two edges. When you drink a lot of coffee it may trigger migraine outbreaks, but in small doses coffee can help to reduce the pain. Experts say caffeine stimulates the stomach lining to absorb painkillers more rapidly and effectively. Find here 10 tips and treatments to relieve migraine.
13. The tannin in tea helps to stop the contractions in the intestines which occur during a bout of diarrhea or colitis. Drink plenty of tea to relieve the pain when suffering the unpleasant effects of diarrhea.
14. Mustard. For a congested and sore chest as a result of a cold, rub a generous amount of mustard onto your chest. Place a warm cloth over it to make an old-fashioned mustard poultice to relieve pain and congestion. The active ingredients in mustard have fantastic pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
15. Baking Soda is excellent for easing the pain of a burn. Make a paste and apply to affected area and cover with a wet gauze for a few minutes. The alkaline nature of the baking soda will neutralize the acid in the wound, preventing infection and reducing the pain. Find here 6 uses for baking soda as a kitchen medicine.
16. Yoghurt is an excellent painkiller when applied to the rectal area to soothe burning hemorrhoids. The live cultures in yoghurt also kill bacteria which cause rectal itching. Find here more natural remedies for hemorrhoids.
17. Salt. Gargle with salt water to relieve a sore throat. Salt is a natural disinfectant which will also help to heal cuts and scrapes.
18. Lemon Juice diluted in water will also ease the pain of a sore throat when used as a gargle.
19. Tomato Paste to burst a boil. Make a compress from tomato paste and cover the boil. The acids from the tomato will soothe the pain and help bring the boil to a head.
20. Meat tenderizer. If you got a jellyfish or bee sting, you can use any type of meat tenderizer which has papain (papaya enzyme) to neutralize the venom. A paste of meat tenderizer and water offers relief for back pain as well. Use a sufficient amount of the tenderizer and water and apply the paste directly to the areas of your back that are in pain. The enzymes will work to break down the proteins, reduce any inflammation and therefore soothe your back muscles.
21. Cayenne pepper. The role of the cayenne pepper is to help relieve the pain in a sore throat. The main active compound found in cayenne is a substance known as capsaicin. Capsaicin has shown to contain pain-relieving properties by hindering the transmission of a neurotransmitter responsible for transmitted pain signals to your brain. Have a look at this healing tea for sore throat that contains also cayenne. Also find here how to make cayenne warming oil for joint, muscle and arthritis pain relief. If you can bear the taste, add 1 to 3 teaspoons of cayenne pepper in a glass of water (8 ounces) to find instant relief of migraine headache.
22. Cherries. A strong evidence from several studies has revealed that cherry offer powerful relief against inflammation and pain. Tart cherry anthocyanins may help prevent muscle pain related to intensive exercise. Cherries may also offer protection against gout, a painful inflammatory condition characterized by the accumulation of sharp urate crystals in the joints. You can also find here the best natural treatments for gout.
Well, that is my top 22 list and many people swear that they all work if properly applied! Your list may differ from mine as there are so many natural therapies that are appropriate today! Just keep in mind that if you follow a healthy diet, then at all times let food be your medicine for optimal health.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.