Everyone loves vegetarian lasagna, right? Here is an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe, this vegan lasagna is a homely recipes and not the one you get in restaurants. Lasagna is also a perfect dinner idea for Meatless Mondays!
- 3 tbsp Butter/margarine
- 2 peeled and diced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 diced zucchini
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp each dried lemon rind, oregano, crushed and dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup, grated Gruyere cheese
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 3 cups milk
- a dash ground nutmeg
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 diced green or red bell pepper
- 2 medium, cored and diced tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- Melt three tbsp margarine and saute onions, carrots for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and seasonings and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Make the white sauce. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir three tbsp of cheese mixture into the white sauce.
- Cook the lasagna, drain water.
- Make up the Lasagna. In a prepared pan arrange 1/3 of lasagna noodles in bottom.Spread a layer of vegetable mixture over it, then add 1/3 of remaining cheese and 1/3 of white sauce.
- Repeat these layers, till you have at least 3 such layers.
- Cover the last layer with the white sauce, the remaining noodles and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.