Gastric trouble also termed as flatulence (medically known as dyspepsia), indigestion is a gastrointestinal problem that has been affecting people all over the nation. Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It is mainly caused by bacterial infections, viruses, bile reflex, H.Plyori (Helicobacter pylori ). Gatric troubles can be easily solved by resorting to a number of home remedies .
What Is Excessive Gas?
Excessive Gas is burping more than 25 times a day. Burping or passing gas after meals doesn’t mean that you suffer from excessive gas. More gas than that, or constant bloating or pain, may simply mean excessive gas.
There are a number of reasons for excess gas production in the stomach. It can be caused by a number of things, such as too much of drinking, drinking carbonated beverages, not chewing your food well, consuming hot and spicy gas-forming food, excessive stress, any type of bacterial infection, taking too much of antibiotics that kills good bacteria which are useful for digestion.
Symptoms of stomach gas include indigestion, flatulence, hiccups, bad breath, loss of appetite, a coating on the tongue, abdominal bloating, vomiting, belching, tarry stools and even stomach pain.
Here is a list of natural remedies that can soothe your bloating stomach.
1. Lemon juice: Extract lemon juice and dash it with hot water and drink it. It helps you get rid of nausea, heartburn and belching. This cleansing agent acts as a blood purifier and stimulates digestion by helping the body to produce bile juices.
2. Ginger: Chewing a piece of ginger stops gas formation inside the stomach. Ginger stimulates the saliva, bile juices and gastric juices which help in digestion.
3. Peppermint tea: Peppermint tea work as great stomach pain reliever easing gas pains. Dip a herbal tea bag in warm water and enjoy the warm herbal tea.
4. Black Pepper: Black pepper heals acidity and indigestion by releasing hydrochloric acid in your stomach. You can consume it by adding in milk to stay away from gastric problems.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: Consuming apple cider vinegar with water and honey provides instant relief from the gastric trouble. ACV also helps to digest food and relieve both gas and indigestion.
6. Garlic: Garlic helps stimulate the gastric fire and thus cure the gastric problems. Boil ground garlic in water for few minutes with black pepper and cumin seeds. Strain this mixture and let it cool. Drinking this mixture two or three times a day helps from indigestion.
7. Cardamom: Cardamom helps in digestion process by relieving gas from stomach. Chew the pods of cardamom daily 2-3 times. If you don’t like to chew then make a cardamom tea and consume it.
8. Buttermilk: Buttermilk helps beat the burning sensation you feel during a bout of acidity. Buttermilk combined with carom seeds and black salt works as an excellent Ayurvedic remedy to relieve gas and flatulence.
9. Coconut water: Coconut water provides quick relief from gastric problem soothing the digestive system. The antibacterial properties of coconut water handles mild infections caused by bacteria or stomach flu.
10. Baking Soda: A pinch of baking soda in a glass of water provides instant relief from stomach gas. Baking soda neutralizes the excess hydrochloric acid in the stomach forming salt and water.
Keep these natural remedies in store and digestion in line.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.