Everyone’s dream is to have a fair and glowing skin. You don’t have to spend thousands of rupees at a salon to get a fair skin. There are several natural methods to brighten your skin a few shades. These following easy-to-follow natural beauty secrets can give you a healthy and glowing complexion. These home remedies which mother nature has given us reduces the production of melanin in the skin and helps in achieving a much fairer and brighter complexion. Follow any one of these remedies regularly to get fair skin tone naturally and fast.
Ways to get Fair Skin Naturally:
1. Lemon: Scrubbing about half a lemon over the darkened skin regularly will help lighten your skin tone.
2. Honey and Curd: Apply the mixture of honey and curd on your face for around 15 minutes for glowing complexion.
3. Milk and Banana: Mash the ripe banana into a smooth paste and gently rub this mixture all over your face for instant glow.
4. Raw Potatoes: Rubbing your face and neck with raw potato dissolves all impurities from the skin, reduces the production of melanin in the skin and gives a light skin tone.
5. Tomato: Blend a tomato with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and apply it on your face to lighten your skin tone.
6. Yogurt Pack: Exfoliate your skin with fresh yogurt.
7. Papaya: Rub a slice of papaya on your face and neck; Wash after 15 minutes.
8. Aloe Vera: Apply fresh aloe vera gel on your face and hands and leave it on overnight. Wash off with normal water in the morning. It removes tan and deals with blocked pores.
9. Turmeric Mask: Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons of fresh lime juice and apply on your face. Wash it off after 15 minutes for radiant looking skin.
10. Coconut water: Mix equal amounts of rose water and tender coconut water and spray it on your face for excellent skin purification.
Instant Fairness Tips: Get Lighter Skin in 3 Days!
For instant glowing and fair skin, always keep these tips in mind.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week.
- Apply a mixture of milk and saffron on your face.
- Mix baking soda with water and apply on your face when clean.
- Drink adequate amount of water to keep your body and skin hydrated.
- Blend apple slices with milk, lemon juice and apply for baby soft skin.
- Skin needs a little time and care for regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Follow a healthy and a skin-friendly diet.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.