Easy to make colorful pasta recipes. Simple delicious, perfect weeknight meal but so freaking flavorful. These low carb alternative recipe is better than the real thing. You definitely won’t miss out this hearty meal! Adding favorite veggies, makes this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal.
- 1 pound cooked fettuccine noodles
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup halved Black olives
- 2 tsp basil leaves
- 1 pound medium-size peeled shrimp
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch sliced green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil to a hot skillet, saute the shrimp until pink and keep it aside.
- Saute the remaining vegetables and olives in the remaining olive oil until vegetables are tender.
- In another pan warm the shrimp, pour the sauteed mixture over hot fettuccine and toss lightly.
- Season the dish with salt, pepper and paprika as needed.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, serve the dish with fresh parsley or basil as a garnish.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.