Whether you’re looking for a traditional Italian main dish or want to experiment with some new ingredients, there’s a Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here that will surely do the trick.
- 2 cups fresh fettuccine
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and white pepper (freshly ground)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fettuccine for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and drain.
- In a large saucepan stir 2 cups of the cream and the lemon juice .
- Add the butter and cook over medium heat just until the butter melts, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes, this will thicken the sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss it.
- Finally add the remaining 1/2 cup of cream, Parmesan ,lemon zest, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper. Toss the pasta mixture over low heat until the sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
- See to that the pasta is thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.