Today, we look at different home remedies for various health issues. Take charge with simple do-it-yourself treatments that settles your problems instantly. It is not that hard to understand human anatomy. There are plenty of home remedies that can help alleviate your symptoms. Cure yourself naturally with simple ingredients found in the kitchen shelf for minor ailments. Here are some natural remedies to treat ailments safely and effectively at home.
1. Cold or Cough: Add one spoon honey in luke warm water and mix it with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder. Consume this syrup for 3 days. It not only fights cold but also cures chronic cough and clears sinus.
2. Acidity: Add one spoon of fennel to a cup of boiled water. Leave this mixture overnight. Add a spoon of honey to it and consume it 3 times a day to eliminate acidity. Fennel seeds contain Anethole which is helpful in suppressing spasms of the stomach or gastrointestinal tract spasms, kill harmful bacteria, fungi and yeast. It also slows the growth of cancer tumors.
3. Cholesterol: Mix 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder,2 tablespoons of honey with 2 cups of green tea. Consume this 3 times a day. This syrup will improve the entire cholesterol panel, by lowering the total cholesterol, LDL or “bad cholesterol” and triglyceride levels.
4. Hearing Loss: To help restore hearing consume honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts, daily morning and night.
5. Influenza – Flu: In a cup of warm water add a teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice. Consume this 2 to 3 times a day. This drink contains a natural ingredient which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.
6. Pimples: Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to 3 teaspoons of honey. Apply this paste on the pimples before going to bed and wash it next morning with warm water. It removes pimples from the root. Repeat this for 2 weeks for best results.
7. Weight Loss: On an empty stomach in the morning one hour before breakfast and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. Drinking this regularly helps stop fat accumulating in the body.
8. Insect Bites: Take one part honey to two parts of lukewarm water and add a small teaspoon of cinnamon powder, make a paste and massage it on the itching part of the body slowly. It is noticed that the pain recedes within a minute or two.
9. Low Blood Pressure: Soak 8-10 almonds overnight. Next morning remove the skin and blend it into a smooth paste. Add this paste to a glass of boiling milk and consume. Almonds are good for your blood pressure because of their potassium.They are rich in monounsaturated fats, which helps to lower blood cholesterol levels and reduces arterial inflammation.
10. Arthritis: Arthritis patients can benefits from consuming one cup of hot water with two teaspoons honey and half teaspoon cinnamon powder. It reduces joint inflammation and provides a natural form of pain relief.
11. Immune system: Start each day with a spoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon in a cup of green tea. Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder boosts the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral.
12. Stomach Upset: One spoon of honey with 1/4 spoon of cinnamon cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.
13. Diabetes: Soak 2 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Next day morning drink this on an empty stomach. Fenugreek seeds are high in soluble fibre. It helps to lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
14. Sore Throat: In a glass of water mix a teaspoon of ginger powder, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and half a spoon of pepper. Consume this syrup twice a day and get relieved from sore throat.
15. Bladder Infection: In a glass of luke warm water mix 2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of honey. Stir well and drink. This syrup prevents an irritation from turning into a painful bladder infection by washing out any bacteria.
16. Bad breath: Add a pinch of cinnamon, a teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water and gargle. This mixture actually gets rid of the odor by killing off odor-causing bacteria. Breath stays fresh throughout the day.
17. Skin Infections: Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections. Leave the mixture on your skin for at least 5 minutes. Avoid scrubbing your skin to prevent further infection.
18. Longevity: Daily consume, 4 spoons of honey, 1 spoon of cinnamon powder, and 3 cups of water and boil to make tea to arrests the ravages of old age.
19. Cancer: Advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully taking one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.
20. Fatigue: Half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon increases the vitality of the body within a week.
There is some promising research studies going on and there is no doubt that some foods are medicine and very helpful in treating certain health conditions.There is no danger using the above mentioned tips to heal your body naturally but it is better to consult your doctor if you decide to use these home remedies.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.