Juicing is a process of extracting juices from raw vegetables and fruit plant tissues. The extracted liquid contains most of the vitamins, minerals and plant chemicals. Juicing has become the new nutrition method of consuming more green vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Drinking juice daily, is certainly much easier than to eat it!
Juicing is an efficient way that allows the body to absorb nutrients naturally from fruits and vegetables. Vegetables and fruits gives your body a jolt of nutrition. 95% of the vitamins and enzymes our bodies need are found in the juice of raw fruits and vegetables. When you juice fast, highly concentrated vitamins, minerals and enzymes enter the bloodstream giving your digestive organs a much-needed rest.
According The World Health Organization (WHO), many of us today have 50% of vitamins deficiency, and 60% of minerals deficiency. Fruits and veggies are loaded with natural source of vitamin C,A,E and other essential minerals like iron, copper, potassium, sodium, iodine, magnesium that your body need.These minerals obtained by juicing are much comfortably assimilated during digestion compared to eating. So juicing provides your body with nutrients in a much easier format.
Fresh juices are a major source of the enzymes. When you cook food, all the enzymes are destroyed at temperatures above 114 degrees. When you are juicing all enzymes will be still live, since there will be not heat. Hence juicing preserves the enzymes and nutrients found in veggies and fruits. In today’s polluted environment raw food and juicing is used in some therapeutic methods. Positive results in this field are noticeable.
Studies has shown that eating five or more servings of vegetables and fruits a day can decrease the risk of stroke by 26%, as well as reduce the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease. Consuming your juice first thing in the morning gives your body a natural energy boost. Incorporating fresh juice can help us adopt healthier eating patterns. Juicing fruits and raw vegetables provide all the enzymes your body needs for proper functioning. A review of studies has shown that the antioxidants in fruit and vegetable juices delays the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Heath benefits of juicing:
1. Strengthen Immunity: Super-Charge Your Immune System by juicing fresh vegetables and fruits. Juicing defends against viruses and bacteria which can cause inflammation in the body, illness and disease. Raw juice also contains biophotons which improves your overall health. Having a fresh juice each day is an ideal way to fuel your immune system.
2. Easier to Digest: Vegetables and fruits taken in liquid form is easier to digest and also absorbs the nutrients quickly.Juicing allows more produce to be ingested then could possibly be eaten. One can easily get 5 to 6 serves of fruit and vegetables in just one glass of juice.
3. Provides More Energy: One of the most popular reasons people juice is for energy and to get rid of fatigue. Your body needs vitamins, minerals, enzymes and many other nutrients to produce energy, deficiency in any number of them can have a serious impact on how you feel. Juicing not only provides your body with nutrition but it also boosts your brain and increases your physical power with more of energy. Juicing is a great source of energy for your body, especially compared to caffeine or sugar.Juicing fruits and vegetables is a great way to get an instant energy. Most people notice improved energy within 3 to 5 days on average.
4. Lose Weight: Unnatural and highly-processed foods often leads to unnecessary weight gain. Juicing boosts your metabolism, which provides you more energy and can assist you to lose weight. It’s also important to remember that sleep and regular exercise supports healthy weight loss.
5. Better Sleep: According to a study more than 30% of people suffer from insomnia. Juicing is one the easiest sleep tonics that contain melatonin,a sleep-promoting hormone that gets you to start yawning at night, and will instantly put you to sleep.For a quicker, restful night, skip counting sheep and start counting on fruits and vegetables to help you sleep. Research suggests that being calcium deficient may make it difficult to fall asleep. Consume good amount of veggie before bed and your body will be thanking you in the morning.
6. Juicing for Long Life: The life-giving juice found in fresh fruits and vegetables will impact your life in an amazing way. Drinking raw juices floods every cell in your body with life giving nutrients. Juicing helps in your digestion, so you’ll start to feel better because its energy will move through your body faster.” Juicing gives you a chance to connect, vital sunshine, and keeps you energetic and active. This is a key to your longevity.
7. Build Strong Bones: To keep your bones strong and healthy you need loads of nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C and vitamin D. Raw fruits and vegetables are high in calcium and other essential vitamins the help in making your bones stronger and healthy.Juicing help the human bones and research suggest that many people get off their Osteoporosis medication after regular juicing.Juicing greatly helps you build healthy bones at any age, prevent bone loss and prevent osteoporosis later in life. Avoid food that are high in salt, refined sugar, protein and processed foods, as they cause calcium removal from bones and increase calcium loss in the urine.
8. Prevent Disease: Fruit and vegetables are essentially warehouses of antioxidants. Juicing lowers the risk of many serious diseases like cancer and heart disease. Reap many healthy benefits from drinking their nutrition. Juicing is an effective way to heal a sick body. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables prevent disease and paves the way to a longer and a healthier life.
9. Detox: Juicing helps in rapid detoxification process. Juicing detoxify the body by eliminating toxins and hardened deposits in our body, so our cells can absorb nutrients from the vegetables and fruits we drink. Juices made with fruits and vegetables helps cleanse different organs of our body i.e. the lungs, kidneys, skin etc.Juicing not only helps in detoxification but also re-mineralizes the body.
10. Better Skin: Have a perfect skin with juicing. Juicing eliminate wrinkles and helps us get a better skin with an all-natural glow. Avoid chemical based creams and lotions which damage your skin, instead drink fresh juice which helps your skin inside out. Juicing delays ageing and maintain a youthful appearance. The vitamin content in juice promotes the repair and maintenance of the skin.Juicing helps clear blemishes and maintain an even skin tone.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.