Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional table salt. Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, it is mined from ancient sea beds, so it is pure from modern environmental toxins.This salt was subsequently enveloped in snow and ice for millennia, it was free from modern day pollution and it is preserved in an untouched, pristine environment. This purest form of sea salts is one of the best sources of natural minerals on the planet and is definitely healthier than the bleached and processed table salt that most people use daily.
Himalayan Crystal Salt contains 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body that is why it is called as white gold. A few of these minerals include: sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Himalayan salt is loaded with numerous health benefits which includes balanced hormones, weight loss, detoxification.
Some of the benefits of consuming this salt in place of regular table salt include:
Detoxification: Himalayan Salt detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH. When you add himalayan salt to a bath of warm water, it provides much needed nutrients to your body. Himalayan salt also works as a powerful detoxifier. Toxins are released from your body, while your skin absorbs the healthy minerals from the sodium into your body.The negative ions bind themselves to positive ions in the air, neutralizing it and ridding it of pollutants.
Sodium content:One of the minerals in which Himalayan salt is richest is sodium.It provides an essential mineral for healthy bodily functions. Sodium assists in regulating blood volume and thus blood pressure, it also helps in controlling muscle contractions, nerve transmissions and heart functions. The daily recommended amount of sodium to be consumed daily is between 1,500-2,300 milligrams for men and women between the ages of 9-50; one teaspoon of Himalayan salt contains approximately 400 milligrams of it.
Mineral Balance:Himalayan salt contains 84 natural minerals, electrolytes and elements.It is relatively high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and chloride. It also contains traces of boron, fluoride, iodine, zinc, selenium and copper, all of which are necessary for bodily health. For this reason, adding more Himalayan salt to your diet can help rectify virtually any mineral deficiency you might have.To overdome iodine deficiency just add himalayan salt to your diet.
Some of the other benefits of himalayan salt are:
- Helpful in reducing asthma – many users report they no longer need their inhaler
- Clear sinuses and reduces allergies
- Eradicate coughs and chest congestion
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Improving the respiratory systems
- Supports hormone balance for everyone
- Improving skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
- Improving lung function in individuals with cystic fibrosis
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
Here is how to make and use your salt water sole:
- Fill a jar about ¼ of the way with himalayan salt.
- Fill the rest of the way with filtered water., leaving a bit of space at the top in case you need to add more salt later.
- Put a plastic lid (not metal!) and shake gently. Leave it on the counter overnight to give the salt time to dissolve. The next day you should still see some salt at the bottom of the jar , this means the water is fully saturated. This is how you know you have a true “sole” solution. (If you don’t see any salt at the bottom, simply add a couple teaspoons more and let it sit for another day.)
- To use your sole, add up to 1 tsp of the salt water to another glass of filtered water first thing each morning. Drink up!
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.