Amazing health benefits of eating half a teaspoon of turmeric every day
Turmeric is one of the most effective nutritional supplement.It contains more than 300 antioxidants, it is a powerful healer, natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
Health Benefits of Turmeric:Below are some of the important ways your body benefits from adding as little as half a teaspoon of turmeric in your meals every day.
1. Fights Inflammation: Turmeric has the ability to control inflammation, it works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.Thus, turmeric is a good healing agent.Turmeric is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Improves Brain Function: Turmeric increase cognition in humans.Cognition is the ability to know and understand through our senses. Cognition disorders include dementia and Alzheimer’s. Turmeric can increase brain levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor.Turmeric also slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
3. Reduce Risk of Cancer: Laboratory studies show that turmeric does have anticancer effects. Turmeric is effective in preventing cancers related to the digestive system.It has the ability to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. It has the best results on breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer and skin cancer cells. Multiple studies have shown that turmeric can reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the laboratory. Turmeric makes cancer cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiotherapy.
4. Diabetes management: Adding turmeric into your diet lowers the blood sugar level. Turmeric also reverse many of the issues related to insulin resistance and hyperglycemia.The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric have been found to delay the onset of Type 2 Diabetes in people with pre-diabetes.
5. Gastrointestinal treatments: Turmeric aids in improving digestion, reducing gas and bloating.Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory, thus it helps to keep stomach acid from getting out of control, and also soothes heartburn as well as general stomach upset.Turmeric juice eases digestion by increasing the metabolic rate in the body. Turmeric heals the gut and supports the growth of good bacteria (probiotics).
6. Immunity Booster: Turmeric is definitely a big boost to the immune system, which results in better overall health and well being, and less likelihood of getting sick or coming down with a disease. Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agents that stimulates the human immune system. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk and have it daily.
7. Liver Detoxifier: Overtaxed liver leads to a sluggish digestion. Turmeric works on multiple systems to help get them all back online and functioning correctly. Turmeric detoxify our blood in the liver by breaking down and reducing the toxins. By improving blood circulation too, turmeric is instrumental in promoting good liver health. Turmeric also encourages the liver to help get rid of more of the bad cholesterol in the body.
8. Helps the Skin: Turmeric is an inexpensive way of treating several skin problems naturally without any side effects. It is helping in getting a flawless skin.Turmeric provides a great relief to aging skin. It comes with a range of benefits for the skin.It helps stimulate new cell growth and help keep the skin’s elasticity intact.Turmeric is helpful in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.It speeds up wound healing and assists in disinfecting cuts and burns.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.