Korea are well-known for their beauty and skincare products and techniques, that’s the reason many people are concerned about Korean skin care tips and beauty secrets. Are they born with it, or is it just their beauty routine? We all love radiant, acne-free, and flawless skin that many women possess especially the Korean women.They look amazingly gorgeous all the time. Their skin is very much clear, poreless, smooth complexions, and even-toned, are nothing short of perfection. But what really is the secret of their beautiful skin? Can we obtain a flawless skin which is naturally beautiful like them? These secrets are now being revealed.
The Golden Rule Behind Their Beauty Is:
1. Skin Care: Prevention is better than cure. Beauty starts with healthy skin and at a young age. Korean mothers teach their sons and daughters to take care of their skin right from childhood. They are provided training to properly moisturize, exfoliate, and protect their skin so young. They spend considerable time taking care of their skin. They teach them about the importance of healthy skin. Koreans take care of their skin in the morning and in the evening, every single day, find all possible ways to make it glow. A healthy skin care regime decreases the chances of unwanted blemishes and other skin problems and makes your skin radiant. The earlier you realize and start taking care of your skin, the healthier your skin will be in the long run.
2. Pre-cleanse and Re-cleanse: In order to have flawless skin, you have to follow a double cleansing method. By doing so you will not only remove the makeup but also dirt that’s on your face which you picked up throughout the day.
Pre-cleanse: First of all you have to remove the makeup by using an oil based cleanser. This helps to remove the traces of oil too.
Re-cleanse: Secondly you have to apply a foaming cleanser in a circular motion with the help of your fingers to remove dirt, by doing so impurities like sweat will be removed, unclogging pores, and you will get smooth and refreshed skin.
3.Facial Mask Routine: Koreans use a face mask that is made of natural ingredients like fermented yeast, green tea, and snail mucin. They prefer natural ingredients and stay away from harmful chemicals. They pay more attention to the sensitive skin especially under their eyes by placing an eye patch under their face mask to get double benefits of masking. By doing so their skin cells are regenerated, bringing back a healthy looking complexion.
4. Moisturizing: Koreans moisturize their skin each and every day. Skin becomes soft and supple with constant moisturizing. When you moisturize using your fingertips in circular motion, you promote blood circulation. Moisturizers maintains your skin’s water content and makes your skin as soft as can be.
5. Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask : Koreans prefer to use hyaluronic acid essence mask, it is one of a best solution while you have dehydrated. It is a great way to lock in moisture overnight. Spraying this essence on the face and neck not only make the skin firm but also gives a sculpted look, as it is loaded with vitamins.
6. Egg White and Honey Mask: Korean women prefer this home remedy of egg white and honey mask. They whip one egg white with a spoon full of honey until stiff and spread it on your skin and allow it sit for 10 minutes. When this mixture dries, it will harden. This is time to rinse off. They do this every fortnight to help tighten pores, dry out pimples and even whiten skin.
7. Applying SPF: Many Korean women before leaving their house apply a sunblock. No matter what the season is, it is better to always apply sublock. Applying SPF helps prevent wrinkles, aging and blemishes.Broad spectrum SPF protection is the best as it filters UVA and UVB rays, both of which are damaging and aging.
8. Beauty Sleep: Korean women give more importance to sleep. They sleep for about 8 hours every night. Not getting enough sleep results in poor water balance, leading to dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness. While you’re sleeping, the body’s hydration re-balances. Your skin is able to retain and recover the lost moisture. There is adequate blood flow to the skin while you sleep, which means you wake to a healthy glow.
9. Healthy Diet: All that goes into your body affects your skin. Korean beauties strongly follow a healthy and a well balanced diet. Their diet is loaded with Vitamin C rich food and beta-carotene that boost their skin’s health. In addition to this they consume fermented rice wine called Makgeolli which is rich in amino acids and minerals to help brighten the skin.
10.Tightening pores: First they rinse their face with warm water and then cold water to tighten the pores. Later they add toner like rose water by patting it directly onto the face. It is better to avoid cotton balls for applying rose water on the face.
Your skin is precious, and it’s never too late to start taking good care of it.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.