Tips to get rid of white hair in teenage
Hair colour gets white usually after certain age of life. But if this appears at an early age, this is a serious concern and needs to be treated well. This may be the result of some diseases like hereditary disease or nervous shock. It may lead to embarrassment and may affect the confidence levels of affected person.
This condition may be occurs due to sedentary lifestyle, hereditary disorder, insufficient nutrition, unhealthy diet, hormonal change in our body.
Grey or white hair is one the most embarrassing condition for people especially women, if premature graying will occur at teenage or small age then this will be a worse condition for people. Hair color is factor of melanin and premature graying occurs due to melanin deficiency.
There are several causes for this decrease in melanin production. Some are natural—such as genetics, age, and natural chemical changes in the body. Other causes are due to extrinsic factors that may be treatable, such as diet and stress. Many chemical hair colors contain ammonia, which is an industrial bleaching agent and severely harms the hair in the long run. Always avoid chemical based shampoos and use herbal ones instead. Other extrinsic causes can be more difficult to avoid, like pollution.
How To Get Rid Of White Hair In Young Age
Henna (Rosemary) Powder & Amla (Gooseberry)
Henna is the excellent herbal remedy to coloring the white hair; it’s a natural coloring product that you can easily make at home.
Mix some organic henna powder and amla powder into water to make a paste. Leave it for at least two hour. Then apply this remedial paste to you scalp or hairs. Wash it after one and half hour to get natural coloring of hair.
Sage Water Treatment
The herb sage is one of the most effective remedies for grey hair. It both stops the growth of grey hair and restores natural hair color.
- Boil the sage leaves in water.
- Remove from heat and allow the tea time to cool down.
- Spray the room-temperature liquid all over the hair. Allow it to sit for two hours.
- Wash with mild shampoo or soap.
- This will add a bit of color each time you use it to wash your hair. Use this remedy for few weeks, and the results will be visible.
Amla – Indian Gooseberry for Premature Gray Hair
Amla is an excellent remedy for many hair problems like hair loss, dull hair and graying. It can be used in the form of oil or paste to revitalize your natural hair pigment. It has antiaging benefits being rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Mix a tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry pulp and lemon juice. Massage this mixture to your scalp every night before going to bed and wash off the next morning.
- Mix amla oil with almond oil in equal proportions and apply it to hair to get rid of gray hair and facilitate healthy hair growth.
- Make amla oil by boiling pieces of dried amla or amla powder until it becomes charred. Allow it to cool, then apply it to hair and scalp. Leave it overnight or for at least one hour before rinsing it out. Repeat this once or twice a week for best results.
Rosemary Oil and Sage Hair Colorant
- Mix half a cup each or rosemary oil and sage.
- Add the mixture into boiling water for 30 minutes and steep for 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool then apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Do this regularly to get rid of gray hair naturally.
Coconut Oil And Curry Leaves
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/8 cup coconut oil with ¼ cup curry leaves.
- Cook over a medium heat until boiling.
- Cover the pan and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp and hair and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water using a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
Carrot Seeds Oil
Carrot seeds oil is useful for the treatment of white hair. It can be used in combination with sesame oil. This remedy is helpful in renewing the lost colour of hair. Take half teaspoon of carrot essential oil and add it in four teaspoons of sesame oil.
This is the tips of grandmother. This is an old wives technique to get rid from Grey hair. This seed is not only useful for hair but also for the whole body.
- It is a great health supplement which benefits the entire body.
- Consuming adequate amount of fenugreek sprouts daily.
- Fenugreek paste is also applied on the hair to prevent premature grey hair.
Triphala is the boon for dead cells of the scalp; it works to recover all the problem related to damaged and graying of hair. Take a teaspoon of triphala powder with water before sleeping. You will get rid from white hair as well as hair fall.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Remedy
This effective recipe uses ingredients you may already have in your kitchen. It should be used at least twice a week to make hair black, soft, and shiny and slow the graying process.
- Mix the coconut oil with the fresh lemon juice.
- Gently massage it into your scalp, then comb it through the entire length of your hair.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Wash it out with mild shampoo or soap.
Blackstrap Molasses for Gray Hair
Blackstrap molasses is a common effective and affordable natural cure for gray hair. While there are no scientific facts to explain how unsulfured blackstrap molasses reverses gray hair, many people have used it with success.
- Take two tablespoons daily or use it as a sweetener in foods in place of regular sugar. You can also use molasses in pastries and cooking to give your food a robust flavor.
- Alternatively, you can use ¼ cup molasses as a pre-poo treatment. Allow it to sit on your hair for 30 minutes then rinse off.
- It is rich in antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress on hair and also stimulate healthy new hair growth.
A walnut works wonderfully to treat with your white hair problem. Black walnut helps to darken your hair color. Take black walnut and break it and soak it in water. Now boil it for 15 minutes and once water is cooled down, remove all walnuts and wash your hair from this water 2 times in a week. This is very beneficial technique to restore your hair color and get rid of white hairs.
Onion Juice to Reverse Gray Hair
Onion juice for gray hair is one of most unusual natural ways to get rid of gray hair. Even weirder is the fact that there are lots of scientific studies that have been done to prove and support this remedy for gray hair reversal. It is a rich source of minerals and nutrients such as biotin and sulfur which are very essential for healthy, shiny and strong hair growth.
- Peel enough onions and extract the juice using a blender or a juicer. Apply the juice onto your hair and scalp and leave it for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Alternatively, you can grate onions and massage the resultant paste to your hair. Allow it to sit to 45 minutes before washing off.
- Note that onions have a pungent smell, you can add in sandalwood or rum to mask the smell. It is advisable to do a skin test to rule out any allergies to onions.
Sesame Oil And Carrot Seed Essential Oil
In a dark colored glass bottle with a tight fitting lid, add 4 tablespoon sesame oil and half teaspoon carrot seed essential oil.Shake well to combine.Gently massage the oil into your scalp and hair roots.Leave for 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water and gentle shampoo and conditioner.This is an effective ayurvedic medicine for white hair, and this mixture can be stored in a cool, dark place for about a month.
Cow Milk Butter
Massaging scalp with butter, prepared from cow milk is another good ayurvedic treatment for white hair.
Black Tea, Yogurt & Vitamin B
Black tea is beneficial for the treatment of white hair. Take one teaspoon of salt and add it in one cup of black tea. Massaging this mixture on hair scalp is recommended. Leave as such for about one hour and wash the hair gently.
An ancient remedy our grandmas were always advising for, ghee is great for shining hair and prevents greying of hair. Massage your hair with clarified butter two times a week.
Wheat sprouts to treat white hair
A healthy supplement is wheat sprouts, consuming the juice of wheat sprouts daily can also help to resist premature grey hair.
What you intake does matter, as it is compelled on your health. The grey hair before age is also a significant reason for improper health habit. You need to consume what shows on your health and appearance. A stringent routine based on a quality health must be executed to flaunt that everlasting look.
Shikakai (Acacia Concinna) & Amla (Gooseberry)
Shikakai & Amla has been used traditionally for hair care by Ayurveda since ancient times. Even Shikakai is known for Hair care. It is the best herbal product and natural shampoo for hair. Also we can say that, it is the effective treatment for gray hair.
Take 12-15 seeds from shikakai fruit pods and make a fine powder to grind them. Soak this powder into a glass of water and also add 3 tablespoon of amla powder, Leave for overnight. Strain and wash your hair with this water. It is a natural shampoo for hair; use it on a regular basis for couple of week to get a long, shiny and black hair.
Castor oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure premature graying and baldness. Massage or apply castor oil on your scalp to get beneficial. Use at least two times in a week; Apply at night before you go to bed and wash in the morning to get effective results.
Tips to prevent white hair
- Stop Smoking as it increases premature graying of your hair by almost 4 times.
- Protect your hair from heat.
- Avoid using chemical based hair products like hair gels, shampoo, conditioners etc.
- Always keep your hair moisturized.
- Prefer to eat healthy diet.
- Avoid tight caps and hats as it disturb blood circulation in your scalp.
- If you have vitamins deficiencies visit your doctor.
- Oil your hair once in a week.
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.
This article is not intended to take the place of a competent nutritionist or doctor. It is solely intended to educate people on the vital and perhaps underestimated importance of this nutritional element.
The information in this site is presented for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
In the event the reader uses the information for his own health, he is in fact prescribing for himself, which is his own constitutional right, and for which the author assumes no responsibility.
If you suffer from a medical condition, consult your doctor. If you have questions as to the application of this information to your own health, you are advised to consult a qualified health professional.