Most of us have thin and brittle hair. And so a Rapunzel like hair seems like a distant dream.We usually spend a lot of money to prevent thinning and breakage of hair. But did you know that you can actually improve the growth and appearance of your hair using a simple and effective home remedies.
Today we will be discussing on the effects of curry leaves on hair to get positive results.
Packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, curry leaves enliven your hair vitality.It is also very effective in treating damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, strengthening the shaft of thin hair, and treats dandruff.
Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants and amino acids which are capable of reducing hair fall and stimulate hair growth. They prevent the hair strands from thinning and strengthens hair follicles. Curry leaves are also a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins. Beta carotene limits hair loss while presence of proteins prevents hair thinning.
Curry leaves can be used as a great stimulant for hair growth either through external application as hair mask, hair tonic or through your intake (diet).
Fresh curry leaves are best to use as they have a decent life span. You can also be store it in a refrigerator for future use. However make sure you do not take them off the refrigerator for a long time, as this will make them lose their flavor.
How To Use Curry Leaves For Hair Growth
1. As A Hair Tonic: Curry leaves can be used as an ingredient of a natural hair tonic. For this you need a handful of fresh curry leaves and a small bowl of coconut oil.Boil the coconut oil and curryleaf until you find a black residue forming. Put off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
Apply this excellent tonic on your scalp and hair, wait for an hour, and then rinse with shampoo.
You have to apply this tonic at least twice a week until you see a significant change in the hair texture. It will also promote hair growth.
2. As A Hair Mask: Take a handful of curry leaves and 5 tablespoons of yogurt. First grind the curry leaves to make a thick paste. Now take one tablespoon of the curry leaves paste and mix it with 5 tablespoons of yogurt. Whip them until they form a smooth batter.Massage your scalp and hair with this special hair mask.Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo.
Curry Leaf Hair masks won’t only clean your scalp but they will also help in the restoring of the hair’s strength and prevent further damage.
Repeat it once in a week and get long, smooth, and shiny hair.
3. In Your Diet: You can also try including curry leaves in your diet to keep all hair-related problems at bay.Tea from curry leaves is excellent for improvement of the hair’s health. Hence, boil curry leaves in water and drink from the tea daily for seven days.Curry leaves are enriched with Vitamin B, which is good for the hair roots. It helps in the growth of new hairs which are healthier, stronger and denser. Within these 7 days, you will notice the improvement of your hair.
You can use this home remedies for hair growth once or twice per week and your hair will grow significantly faster. This amazing treatment prevents hair from falling, stops hair loss and fortifies hair strands and follicles.
- Keep your scalp and hair clean by washing the towels and pillow covers regularly.
- In additon to this wash your comb on a daily basis or thrice a week to avoid getting dirt onto your scalp.
- Shield the hair from the sun and Uv rays with a scarf or a hat.
- Try to avoid chemical based shampoo and conditioners for healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid hair styling products like curling iron, straightening irons etc.
- Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.