Did You Know ? Cell Phones In Combination With These Seals Causes Death
You probably have at least one amalgam seal and you are surely using a cell phone. This means that your health is in great danger.
By now you must have read at many places about the radio frequency waves emitted by the mobiles phones that are so much harmful. But maybe you are not aware- of one another study that shows that the effects can even worsen if you have an amalgam seal as the seal contains mercury. Studies have proved that the radio waves cause the mercury from the seal to get released that gets mixed in your body.
The studies lately have also shown that if you are exposed too much to such electromagnetic radiations such as cell phones, then the mercury level in your blood rises up.
Apart from the cell phones, there many more devices such as computers, TV, microwaves and others that emits such electromagnetic radiations.
The amalgam seals are rich in mercury in your body. This, itself is quite dangerous for your health because mercury can lead to a number of problems such as neurological and well as immunological issues. It has been also studied recently that the amalgam seals in your tooth keep on releasing mercury steam that mixes in your blood and reached your lungs. Also when the steam is in your bloodstream, it also enters in the cells.
While you are using your cell phone, the mercury in the seal combines with the electromagnetic radiation through the process of galvanism and this creates an electrical field inside your mouth. It means increased amount of mercury steam in your body that flows down to the blood. The flow of the steam is measured in terms of microamperes.
Clinic studies show that the oral galvanism increases the steam flow to about 5 microamperes that creates a number of health issues such as headache, migraine, dizziness, nausea and even organism. The problem can be of course treated, if the amalgam seal is replaced with something safer.
Even this electromagnetic radiation with mercury can also cause poisoning allergies.
Another study shows that if the electrical potential is of 50 millivolts, then this causes galvanism and other toxic reactions. It is not only when you use the cell phone. This can also happen to people who are more prone to microwave.
After experimenting on humans and certain animals, it has been found that the electromagnetic radiation released by the cell phone also reduces the melatonin amount in the body due to impacts of cellular calcium. This again is a dangerous situation, because it is the melatonin that protects your body from various free radicals such as mercury.
How to protect yourself from electromagnetic radiation:
- Avoid cell phone use often or use it safely
- Avoid using Wi-Fi or other wireless networks
- Replace wireless mobile phones with their versions cable
- Avoid using laptops and similar devices
- Moves bad at least 15 cm from the wall to protect themselves from electromagnetic waves
- the best way to protect yourself is to buy your own potential electromagnetic meter meter so you can identify the areas and quantities of radiation.
The best form of protection is the replacement of amalgam seals with new ones that do not contain mercury.
Please like us on facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.
This article is not intended to take the place of a competent nutritionist or doctor. It is solely intended to educate people on the vital and perhaps underestimated importance of this nutritional element.
The information in this site is presented for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
In the event the reader uses the information for his own health, he is in fact prescribing for himself, which is his own constitutional right, and for which the author assumes no responsibility.
If you suffer from a medical condition, consult your doctor. If you have questions as to the application of this information to your own health, you are advised to consult a qualified health professional.