The last room in the house that gets cleaned is the bathroom!
You have to deal with the toilet, mirrors, sink, and the surrounding floors. It can be extremely time-consuming because it has to be cleaned thoroughly every time.
If you want to learn some impressive hacks and tips you are on the right place. No we want to share with you some clever tips to help you clean your washroom.
These cleaning tricks include:
- Cleaning your mirrors with newspapers and tea
- Removing water stains on fixtures with the acid from lemons
- Washing nasty toothbrush holders and soap dispensers in the dishwasher
- Using vinegar to clean the toilet
- Keeping your toilet brush clean by adding all-purpose cleaner to the holder (this is genius!)
Seriously, these will not only clean better than ever, but it’s actually cheaper as they show you how to use vinegar as a superior cleaning agent and great alternative to the chemical crap you usually have to inhale while cleaning. They actually show you how you can basically just dump some in the tank and create a self cleaning toilet. There’s also methods for using tea bags for cleaning and other effective short cuts.
Please like us on facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Wikidok360/
Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.