No More Back Pain! Here’s How To Get Rid Of Back Pain In Natural Way!
Backaches are a common health problem among middle-aged and elderly people, but at times young people also suffer from it.Most of the people suffers from back pain. It is second most disease after common cold. Back pain is not disease, it is symptom may occur from different process.
Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex, interconnected network of spinal muscles, nerves, bones, discs or tendons in the lumbar spine. Typical sources of low back pain include:
CAUSES FOR BACK PAIN :
- common cause for back pain is injury to the muscles ,bones nerves of the spine
- degeneration of the vertebral bones , discs known as lumbar spondylosis.spondylosis occurs due to loosing moisture in central portion of the disc known as nucleus pulposum.
- disc herniation:nerve root syndromes are those that produce nerve compression due to herniation /bulging of the disc developed due to degeneration,or over strain or due to injury.disc prolapsed pushes against the nerve root.
- Infections of the spine ex osteomylitis,tb spine
- Cauda equine syndrome: It is a medical emergency where the spinal cord is directly compressed.this causes possible loss of sensation , paralysis ,bladder disfunction.
- Congenital anomalies ex scoliosis,defect in spine curvature,spina bifida.
- ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS.
- Tumours of the Spine
OTHER CAUSES WHICH REFERS BACK PAIN
- Kidney Stones
- Pelvic Inflammatory diseases
The group of people who are at highest risk of developing low back pain includes:
- People who work physical work in adverse posture, mostly sedentary job
- Older people with degenerative changes
- People with osteoporosis
- People with congenital anomalies of the spine after who had undergone injures and surgery of the spine
- Over Weight or Obesity
- Women after child birth/ pregnancy
- People who do not exercise
- People who do not take proper diet like low calcium low vitamin-D
SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS OF BACK PAIN
- Difficulty in walking
- Numbness in leg
- Pain in lower portion of the spine
Pain may radiate down the front back of the leg due herniated disc
- In severe compression of spinal cord /spinal canal stenosis neurological symptoms seen this condition called as myelopathy
- Myelopathy we see paralysis of the limb,bladder dysfunction leads to incontinence of urine and stool
Banish back pain with these natural home remedies:
Chill it: As a pain reliever, ice works great. Ice is best in the first 24 to 48 hours after an injury because it reduces inflammation. Several times a day, lay an ice pack wrapped in a towel on the painful area for up to 20 minutes. After about 48 hours, switch to moist heat to stimulate blood flow and reduce painful spasms. Dip a towel in very warm water, wring it out, then flatten and fold it. Lie on your stomach with pillows under your hips and ankles. Place the towel across the painful area, cover the towel with plastic wrap, then put a heating pad—set on medium—atop the plastic. Leave it on for up to 20 minutes. You can repeat this three or four times a day for several days.
Keep moving: Our spines are like the rest of our body — they’re meant to move. Each morning before you get out of bed, lie on your back and slowly stretch your arms overhead. Gently pull your knees to your chest, one at a time. To rise, roll to the edge of your bed, turn on your side, put your knees over the edge, and use one arm to push yourself up as youlet your feet swing to the floor. Once you’re on your feet, put your hands on your buttocks and lean back very slowly to stretch out your spine.
Herbal Oil: Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.
Watch your posture: Look for the posture that places the least stress on your back. Be especially careful of your posture when lifting heavy objects. Never bend over from the waist. Instead, bend and straighten from the knees.
Ginger: Ginger root, which is used to cure vomiting, can also be used in the treatment of back pain. The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can give you relief from a backache.Apply some ginger paste on the affected area, followed by eucalyptus oil.You can also make an herbal tea with one-half teaspoon of black pepper corns, one-half teaspoon of cloves and one teaspoon of ginger powder.Cut 4 to 6 thin slices of fresh ginger root and put them in one and one-half cups of water. Simmer and boil it on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and strain it. Add honey and then drink it. You can drink this ginger tea two or three times a day for a few days or until you see improvement.
Garlic: Garlic is another ingredient that can help treat a backache. Simply eat two to three cloves of garlic every morning on empty stomach. You can also massage your back with garlic oil.To make garlic oil, heat some coconut oil, mustard oil or sesame oil on low heat and then add 8 to 10 cloves of garlic to it. Fry the garlic until it is brown. Strain the oil and let it cool to room temperature.Massage your back gently with the oil. Leave it on for some time and then take a bath in warm water.
Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.
Disclaimer: All information, data and material contained, presented or provide on Wikidok.com is for awarness purposes only. It is not to be intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family’s healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by Wikidok.com